Electrical Installation Condition Report Special Offer!
Its important to have your electrics tested at regular intervals to avoid risk of shock or electrical fire. When was the last time you had your electrics inspected, can’t remember? Maybe its time to take advantage of our special offer and contact one of our electricians for a visit.
Q: What is an Electrical Installation Condition Report?
A: Formerly known as a periodic inspection, will give you a comprehensive report on your electrical installation.
The Electrical Test Will….
- Give a better awareness of the age and condition of your wiring.
- Find risk of shock of fire in your installation.
- Test you have the correct earthing in place.
- Identify any shoddy workmanship.
- Identify any circuits that may require R.C.D protection.
What you get?
A periodic inspection report of 4 pages will be given to you after the test, which will be either satisfactory or unsatisfactory. If the report is unsatisfactory it means remedial work is needed to make the installation safe to use. You would then look at observations and recommendations where any departures from BS7671 are recorded and a code to indicate the urgency of the action is given.
- Code 1 Danger Present (Risk of injury immediate action required)
- Code 2 Potentially Dangerous (Urgent action required)
- Code 3 Improvement recommended
For a special offer price of just £90 you can have your home tested for electrical safety – giving you peace of mind.